Wednesday 24 April 2013

how to make a simple birthday chocolate cake


hi all

Today I was celebrating a birthday aunt in ofice.
I was very close to my aunt. So today I'm planing to make a cake for my aunt's birthday. A simple cake with topping. The first time after a long time I wanted to make a birthday cake. So I use this opportunity to make right people I love happy.

Come make ways.

HOW TO MAKE A SIMPLE BIRTHDAY CAKE

Material.

2 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 cup sifted cocoa serduk
2 eggs
2 cups sugar
1 cup cooking oil
1 cup evaporated milk
1 cup hot water

HOW TO MAKE CAKE

-mix together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and cocoa powder
-sieve materials in a bowl
-masuka bay and sugar in another bowl and then beat until fluffy.
bit-by-bit input that has been sifted dry ingredients together just now
-After that, entries are vanilla, milk and cooking oil looking slowly.
-Finally, input hot water and stirred until well mixed
-Complaint can be steamed or baked for 1 hour in preheated oven for 45 minutes at 180c temperature


HOW TO MAKE CREAM CAKE

materials

-250 Gm butter
-125 krimwell
-125 Icing


                                                                        how to make 
krimwell-butter and whisk until fluffy
its inclusion in the icing sugar slowly\




hope of friends willing to try .. This cake tastier steamed kalu
. much more tender and juicy
simple ad easy make.

BEST OF LUCK..



No comments:

Post a Comment